Thursday, July 28, 2016

Selfie

Today I am sharing a layout I made for the Robin's Nest DT. I took my inspiration from the Blue Tip card in the corner of the photo. I really like the blue and orange color combo.


Supply List:
Doilies
Ink
Wood Veneer
Orange and Pale Green Cardstock



To start I cut some wavy strips of Moss Green Glitter Paper and Orange Cardstock and attached them to the top and bottom of the Pale Green Cardstock. I also matted the photo with some Orange Cardstock and layered both on the Blue Glitter Chipboard and the Daisy Stripe Teal PaperI offset the photo on the blue glitter chipboard so I could add one of the Orange Crush Cards to the corner.


I inked the doily with orange ink and cut it in half and placed them so they would peak out on either side of the photo.


For the title I cut out one of the Blue Glitter Journaling Cards and inked it with a pale blue ice ink so it would appear softer. I added the Alpha Glitter Stickers and an inked wood veneer arrow.


I then stamped a couple of wood veneer flowers and added them along with a couple of diecuts. And then sprinkled some assorted Dew Drops around the page.


Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. These colors are great together and the layout is perfect! Bl

    ReplyDelete