Saturday, August 13, 2016

Home Decor Projects

I've got an All Sorts Challenge up at Turtle Soup today. I've challenged everyone to use flowers on whatever type of project they want to do. I decided to do a couple of home decor projects.

This is my bulletin board for my scraproom. I got it for a steal at Hobby Lobby but it needed some color so I decided to add some flowers and washi tape to it. All the flowers were cut with my Cricut and then stamped. The leaves were cut using my Cuttlebug and Spellbinders dies. Then I just added the washi tape along with some Dew Drops to add a little bling.


This is a jar for my Splenda. I wanted to keep it out on my kitchen counter and it was kinda plain looking so I decided to add some vinyl flowers and the word Splenda that I cut with my Cricut.


I'm so happy with how these both turned out and very glad to get them done. They've been sitting on my desk for several weeks while I've been deciding what I wanted to do with them. Now I've got more room to spread out and scrap! Always a good thing!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: