Thursday, October 27, 2016

Give Thanks Card

Just wanted to share my Thanksgiving card I had on the Robin's Nest blog. When I saw the Robin's Nest Fall Rub-Ons I knew I wanted use them on a card.




Other Supplies:

Scalloped Punch
Cream Cardstock



I started with an 8.5"x 11" piece of cream cardstock and cut it in half and folded it into a 5.5"x 4.25" card base.  I cut the Honeycomb Distressed Cardstock down to 5.25"x 4" and centered that on the card base. I cut a 1.25" strip of the Brown Rope Glitter Cardstock and used my scallop punch and then placed a section on both the top and bottom of the card.


Then I broke out the Fall Rub On. Let me first tell you how easily these rub-ons went on. They didn't take a lot of pressure and they came out so smooth. I was amazed at how great they came out! I first applied the turkey...isn't  he just the cutest little guy! I cut the Give Thanks into two pieces and applied it to the bottom right corner and then just randomly applied the leaves around the rest of the card. I had one leaf left over so I added it to the inside of the card.



This was  a quick and easy card thanks to the fun Fall Rub On!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment