Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Christmas 2013

Here's a layout I did for the Robin's Nest Blog that I wanted to share her with you.  The photo is a few years old but I guess it's better scrapped late than never.


Robin's Nest Products



Other Products

Ribbon
Stickers
Cricut Die Cuts
Pearl Mist
White Pen


To start I matted the photo on some of the Red Rope Glitter Cardstock and the Hunter Green with Gold Glitter Cardstock and layered it all on top of some of the Gold Classic Swirl Glitter Cardstock.


With my Cricut I cut out the poinsettia flowers and the holly leaves. I added some detail to the flowers with a white pen and then sprayed them with some pearl mist to give them a little sparkle. And of course I had to add some Metallic Gold Dew Drops to the flowers and some Christmas Dew Drops to the holly leaves. I also popped up the top layer of the flower and just the leafy part of the holly to give the page some dimension.


I added some Christmas burlap ribbon to the top and bottom of the layout and some gold stickers that I've had in my stash for many years. I never realized how pretty they were til I placed them on this layout.


I decided to go with a simple title and used the word Christmas from the Glitter Word Titles.


So does this layout get you in the mood for Christmas? It sure does for me!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment