Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The Cutest Best Friends at Their First Communion

I've got a quick and easy layout up at the ScraPerfect Blog today. I just love this photo of my granddaughter and her best friend so I wanted to keep the layout simple so the photo wouldn't get lost with a lot of embellishments.


All the papers used were from my scrap pile except for the background but I have to admit I've had that paper for many years. The photo mat is from a store bought card I received and saved because it was so pretty. It's hard to see but it's an embossed shiny pale green....so pretty. I've had those paper strips hanging around my desk for quite a while so I decided to use them before they got all messed up. It was so easy to get them lined up nice and straight because I used the Best Glue Ever. It doesn't dry right away so you have time to line up everything perfectly. 

The flowers were added using a stencil and white gesso. While the gesso was still wet I sprinkled on a couple of different colors of glitter. I shook off the excess and then got out my handy Perfect Cleaning Cloth to clean the rest of the glitter off the page. 


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment