Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Every Beautiful Princess Deserves A Special Birthday Card

I've got a project up today over at the ScraPerfect Blog. It's a special birthday card for our little princess who's turning 10 this month. She gets to go to Disney to celebrate her special day so I just had to make it a princess theme.

 

I decided to break out my Color Bursts and get real  messy! The background is a mix of pink and purple color bursts on watercolor paper. Then I added some stars using a stencil and some glass bead paste. The shaker castle has been in my stash forever so it felt good to dig it out and finally use it. It was kind of plain so I added some Stickles and Nuvo Crystal Drops. The  10 was cut with my Cricut. 
What made this card come together so quickly was the Best Glue Ever.


This glue is the best for adhering things to glitter paper or rough paper. It was perfect for attaching the watercolor paper to the black glitter paper and then attaching the castle to the rough watercolor paper with the glass bead stars on it. I know if I had used my tape runner it wouldn't have held together as it has with the Best Glue Ever. I can't imagine crafting without it!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment