Friday, June 23, 2017

How To Scrap Beautiful Scenic Papers

Hello Scrappy Friends! I've got a project up at the ScraPerfect Blog today that shows you how I scrap scenic papers.  They are so pretty and I don't want to cut them up or cover them up with photos.  So here is my solution.


I start with a 12 x 12 grid sheet of cardstock from Mosaic Moments.  It's already marked off in a 1 inch grid pattern so all you have to do is line up your squares. It's time consuming but I love the results.


And here is the scenic paper I chose to use.


I cut the paper up into 1 inch strips and discarded the 2 outer edges. Then cut up each strip into 1 inch squares and discarded the top and bottom squares. Be sure and keep them in order so you know which way to place them on the grid. I only cut up 1 strip at a time to make it easier. Now comes the tedious part but by using the ScraPerfect products it makes it a lot easier. I used the Best Glue Ever which made it so easy to line up the squares perfectly on the grid. I also used the Embellie Gellie so as not to get glue all over my fingers and on the paper. I picked up each little square with the Embellie Gellie, added several  dots of the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap and placed the square exactly where I wanted it on the grid paper.


Here's what it looks like when it's all finished.


Since this paper is a photo of Cathedral Rock in Arizona and I just happened to have a Paper Wizard embellishment of it I decided it would look good together. So once again using some of the Best Glue Ever I went to work putting the title embellishment together.



Here's the final result


I've done several of these types of pages before and they really took a long time. I wish I had been using the Best Glue Ever on those older pages. It would have a saved a lot of time and hassle! 


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment