Sunday, July 9, 2017

How to Make Chinese Lanterns Sparkle With Glitter

I've got a card up on the ScraPerfect Blog today with a quick and easy way to add some sparkle to your embellishments. I know it's hard to see in the photo but the tops and bottoms of the lanterns have glitter added to them.



To start I fussy cut several lanterns from some patterned paper.


They were kind of dull looking so I grabbed some black glitter and some of the Best Glue Ever.  I spread some of the glue on the tops and bottoms of the lanterns and then sprinkled on some black glitter. 


That really seemed to dress them up and add a bit of dimension.


I also used the Best Glue Ever to attach the gold string to the backs of the lanterns and then to the back of the green paper. It held perfectly!


I hope you'll give this a try! It's so easy and quickly makes your embellishments look totally different! And if you use the No Clog Writing Cap you can add some sparkle to the tiniest embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment